Friday, June 7, 2013

Oh Dear, My Love, My Life!



On 31st of may there was a doodle by Jack on Break up

After having a look at his doodle, I was reminded of the poem I wrote sometime back which was Repulsive love

And then I witnessed Jack's creativity not only in his apt and satirical doodles but also in his poetic words.

Some discussions followed, and I got emotional after reading this.
(Also with his permission I am treating this as a contribution on my blog!)

What he wrote after reading Repulsive love-

Shows what does too much of love do to the one who has to go through the possessive inquires . But do we think what this possessive partner may be thinking ? Few lines on behalf of the possessive lover who may be possessive but yet a lover before !! Here it goes :

too close is cosy ..
too close, smothers..as well
too much of love..
affection indeed, but bothers as well.
know i not what you mean?
do i what but..i consider you serene
for me you're the goddess
my deity of passionate love..
my kid, whom I dare not see..
something or someone hurt..
now if thats too much love ..
and if that makes you numb..
senseless i feel, being complained,
my love is possessive and dumb.

Oh dear, My Love, My life..
I try staying away as well..
I try leaving you on your own..
but every time I fail..
But dont you worry
Day by Day I am summoning up my guts..
I will take away all your sorrows ..
the guy who drives you nuts.
Too much of love ..yes indeed, or I have none.
I carve my way out of your life..
for some man; rational one !!
For now that I leave, leave once and for all..
I promise not to smother..
but my love for you will remain..
i hope that shouldn't bother..

Jack(ed) R ;)
(My Say)

13 comments:

  1. Oh! Jack (My Say) is multi-talented.
    The poem is touchy and emotional, which is quite unlike the doodles that he make which have a sense of humour and sarcasm. Simply awesome creativity!

    Thanks for sharing this Kislaya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other side of a doodler. Brilliant lines, Jack.... Thank you for sharing this, Kislaya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very poignant and emotional poem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great style in your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) thanks for posting Kislaya !! I hope people don't faint !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful.......i always knew you had a poet hidden inside you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The other side of the doodler is really sparkling.What a weave of words, like my love is pssessive and dumb

    ReplyDelete
  8. A doodler is prompted by a desire to fulfill. He has the backing of wit to effect his call. Not surprised Jack fitted the bill. He's good! Nicely Kislaya!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting tale...beautifully penned!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...